Well, here we are. Welcome to Version 1.0 of TitleWAVz.com. We’ve been working tirelessly over the past 16 months to build what is now known, as TitleWAVz Music.
What does TitleWAVz Music do?
Simply put, we’re a community centered around the love for music. We believe that in today’s modern tech age, any passionate musician can achieve greatness without the need of traditional record labels, recording studios, and promoters.
We provide the tools, the knowledge, and the opportunities for passionate musicians to perfect their craft and grow their audience. We do this by developing tools curated specifically for the music industry, which aim to ease the burden of the musician and allows the musician to focus on what matters most; the music.
What can we expect to see?
We’ve got lots of wood in the fire. Over the course of the next couple weeks, months, and years you can expect to see various avenues of TitleWAVz Music unfold. We won’t spoil the surprises, but we’re pretty sure you will be blown away.
What do you offer now?
Right now, TitleWAVz.com is the central hub of TitleWAVz Music.
As of July 4, 2021 TitleWAVz Music is offering global digital music distribution services. This is our first go-around with brand-new technology, so we expect bugs and hiccups to occur naturally. We’ve been hard at work stomping bugs and fixing issues, so as we broaden our horizon and make more and more services available, we’re certain we will discover and fix new issues along the way. An annual membership is $19.99, and with that you receive your own TitleWAVz Concierge along with an unlimited distribution account.
We’re also introducing TitleWAVz.me. TitleWAVz.me is a service that can be used by ANY creative, to direct their audience to what matters most. Creators can easily configure their own BioPages and use one link for everything. To learn more, visit https://www.TitleWAVz.me/ and sign up for a free account.
Last but not least, we’ve got our YouTube community. On the YouTube community you can expect at least two uploads per week of valuable content from world-renowned musicians. Whether it’s industry secrets, tips and tricks, specific tutorials, mindset and motivational discussions, or even crazy, wild, and adventurous stories from touring.
We couldn’t have done this without the time, expertise, knowledge, and compassion of SO MANY great people and organizations. It is difficult to recall the name of everyone who we’ve interacted with over the past 16 months, but we want to recognize some really extraordinary individuals and organizations for making this happen.
- John, Steve, and Dino – and their friends and families.
- Without the three of us, none of this would have transpired. Lots of late night conversations and lots of sacrifices were made to get to where we are today. Our families, friends, and relationships had to put up with all the “TitleWAVz” talk for over a year and a half, so kudos to them and a thank you for their support. As always, friendship first.
- Levi B. (Miss May I) , Matt T. (U_Can_Uke) , Mike H. , Matty M. , The Color Morale , Memphis May Fire.
- You guys have believed in this since day 1. We cannot thank you enough.
- Spiro A. & Tuned Global
- You gave us the time of day when we were just a thought. We look forward to reconnecting!
- AEFM (Association for Electronic Music), ASCAP (American Society of Composers, Authors and Publishers), BMI (Broadcast Music Inc.) , Harry Fox Agency , ZOKA Media, Aaron Branding.
That’s all for now!
That’s all we’ve got for now! Go out and enjoy the Fourth of July with your families and friends. Let’s all stay safe, stay healthy, and let’s make it a great week.